Using IdentityX brings a number of basic advantages to the consumer:
- Security – Eases concerns about protecting your identity, especially for large value transactions. With the fused layers of security described, IdentityX offers unprecedented protection. Also, eases concerns over using less secure computers (e.g., the family’s shared laptop with expired virus protection), since actual authorization occurs on your personal phone, and the optional password used for the transaction itself is only one-time-use.
- Portability – Without any security concessions, IdentityX provides the ability to execute transactions anywhere, at anytime. IdentityX is available anywhere that you have a phone connection (and with IdentityX Lite functionality, even where you do not!)
- Convenience – No need to carry additional security devices (e.g., hardware token) – just your own phone. Further, security is defined at the transaction level, allowing for quick and convenient verifications for small transactions. Finally, reduces the need to memorize long and complex passwords, as an appropriately shortened PIN / passphrase is only one of several layers of IdentityX security.
- New Abilities - The introduction of this new technology will enable fresh capabilities, such as providing targeted approval for children's specific requests (whether trying to watch a restricted movie or purchase books at college), creating an automated, biometric approval chain for corporate sign-offs, or instant virtual credit card authentication.
- Broad Phone Support - IdentityX supports an expanding list of smart phones that represents some of the leading platforms in the industry. In addition, IdentityX has solutions for customers that have not yet upgraded and still possess “regular” phones.
- Cost – No additional hardware or software applications need to be purchased. Depending on how the subscribing business incorporates IdentityX, there may be no additional cost to the consumer at all!
- Privacy - Your authentication information is not stored on the phone, ensuring that a lost phone does not equate to lost credentials.
- “Cool Factor” – There’s no denying the application’s appeal to tech-savvy individuals who enjoy being on the leading edge of innovation.
Currently, IdentityX is only available through a subscribing business. This is because IdentityX works in concert with the businesses that you interact with every day.
Call your financial institutions, video streaming service, or corporate IT department and ask if they provide an option to verify through IdentityX!